Monday, April 26, 2010

Break the Finger Nail Biting Habit

Finger nail biting is a hard habit to break. I know, I once had the habit. If you are a nail biter and spicy, hot and bitter products haven't worked for you, (they didn't for me) consider wearing gloves around the house, when you are driving and as often as possible.

Also always have a nail file handy to smooth away rough edges or broken nails that are a chewing temptation. Keep a nail file in your car, your purse, by your computer, at your desk...

Breaking the fingernail biting habit takes determination, but within a two to three weeks the habit should be broken and you'll be on your way to lovely hands.

For more beauty secrets, visit our website, Makeup and Beyond

2 comments:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

DJ said...

Hi Hailey,
I am always open to the possibility of link exchanges with others whose sites are compatible and family friendly. What is your url and name of your website.

I also have two other beauty sites - www.makeupandbeyond.com and www.mineralpowderfoundation.com.