Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ladies – How to care for your moustache




Face it, men aren't clamoring for ladies with moustaches; and women aren’t rushing to the beauty store to buy a fake moustache, yet most women are growing one as you read this.

To keep your unwanted moustache at bay, have it waxed. Shaving it only seems to make the problem worse. It’s not that the hair really grows in faster; it’s just that when the hairs do begin to grow back the stubbles are dark and not very lady-like.

By having your moustache waxed, many women report that the hair grows back less and less over time.

1 comment:

Brenda @ It's A Beautiful Life said...

Dare I leave a note on this particular posting? I mean we're talking the m-staches word here.

Haven't been by for a very long time, as I wasn't writing much to my Pink blog.

I've been updating as I'm re-inspired to share thoughts on my own pink blog.

Wishing you beauty and joy......